Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday's Rants and Raves


Danny Gokey sings "My Best Days are Ahead of Me" on AI's elimination episode.  Keep singing crappy songs like this and you'll be regretting those words for the rest of your days...


In other Idol news, how long until conspirators try to claim that voters are racists?  Three African Americans, two Hispanics, and an Asian-American booted thus far...it is only a matter of time until someone jumps on this bandwagon.  Of course it couldn't be because they all simply sucked!


Anyone else wonder if Kevorkian is available?



Who wants to be the person to tell a postal person that they are going to work less and possibly lose their job?!


Just what I want in my President...a woman who does stand up, who whines if you say one thing politically incorrect, who can see Russia from her doorstep, and who takes free swag from celebrity gift suites.  How long until she signs up for "Celebrity Apprentice" or "Dancing with the Stars"?! And this is the best candidate for President from the Republican party?!  As poor a job as Obama is said to be doing, a second term seems like a slam dunk if this is the Republican savior. 



Miley Cyrus officially has an STD.


Speaking of STDs, look who is joining "Dancing with the Stars".


In other DWTS news: talk about extending one's 15 minutes of fame.  As for the unlucky whore who "won", how long until we see these two on "The Marriage Ref"?  Oh wait, they won't even get to the marriage part...I forgot that "The Bachelor" has a worse track record than Toyota.


And another one hoping for a just a few more minutes of fame.  Apparently NBC couldn't find a role for him on "Law & Order" or a guest spot on Leno.


In one last DWTS news: Peek-a-boo, I see you. :)



Thanks a lot Mother Nature, now where am I supposed to find time to write my blog?!


Glad I turned down this event on FB.


Don't blame Tony Soprano for it this time...


Glee + NPH?  It is going to be legen...wait for it...dary!


Piss off!



I've never wanted to have a camera installed more for this mile high club!


I didn't realize that Cheney was an NRA gun instructor.  Sh-t, I didn't even realize he had a heart.

B-tch, I said I wanted pancakes!

Favorite textfromlastnight: (650): I'm driving to work with an ice pack on my vagina. how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment