Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday's Rants and Raves

 

Oh that Kirstie Alley and her love for donuts.





In a recent Rolling Stone article, John Mayer stated, ”Blowing me off is the new sucking me off!”.   So at one point sucking him off was the way girls blew him off?  Oh to be him for a day.

Then again, after his recent Playboy article in which he dropped the N-word and described Jessica Simpson as "sexual napalm", I take that back.



Sorry Taylor, not only do you suck singing live, but your acting sucks as well.  At least you are sort of hot.


Catholics, calm down, there are actually a lot of similarities...just like Jesus, Lindsay Lohan is willing to give her body for the good of man.


Ladies, the Skin Cancer Foundation encourages couples to perform skin cancer checks on one another this Valentine's Day...being one that wants to make sure that you are healthy, I volunteer my services to any single ladies.


My teachers obviously didn't care enough about me. As for the boy, what the f-ck is wrong with him?! Wrong team?!


Either this guy has the longest schlong known to the man, really wants to make sure his skin isn't dry, or most likely, he simply likes to pleasure himself...A LOT!


Uh, yeah, like the government is going to buy this excuse to bypass scanners at airports.  Right...


Is there really anything to say?


Son, forget law or medicine, I want you to become a bus driver when you grow up.


Why didn't anyone tell me about this fundraiser?!


Do you think I can get the police to put up a Sex Addict Lives Here sign at my house?



He called the sh-t poop.




Looks like the sanitation workers in South Beach will have more trash to clean up after the Super Bowl.


Who the f-ck is Jill Zarin and why the f-ck do I care about her thoughts on "American Idol" and the departure of Paula Abdul?



NCAA: bigger is not always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment