Saturday, January 16, 2010

Final Thoughts

Any way that I can get my company to offer me a new job and then have someone steal it out from under me in exchange for millions of dollars? If rumors are true, Conan will get $30-40 million to walk away AND have his no-compete clause voided.  Props to Conan if true.

If the stupid f-ck who tried to blow up the plane on Christmas day thought he was going to be rewarded with 500 virgins for blowing himself up, was the placement of a bomb in his underwear the best idea?!

Props to the crazy whore whose online video claiming that she gave AIDS to a number of people through unprotected sex caused a small frenzy in Detroit today; while fairly inappropriate, it caused a number of people to get tested and think twice before leaving the house unprotected.   Of course the bigger question is why so many men thought this horrifically ugly chick looked like someone they slept with.  Besides drive-by shootings, kids shooting themselves with their parents' guns, and the worst school system in the country, apparently the men of Detroit will sleep with anything that has a pulse.

Someone at work mentioned that Tiger Woods sent his plane down to Haiti to assist.  Has Tiger slept with all of the women in the U.S. that now he has to import them from earthquake-ravaged Haiti?!

Please text HAITI to 90999 for a $10 donation to the American Red Cross and efforts to help those in Haiti.

2 comments:

  1. I love your rants as I nave a tendency to do the same. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about that AIDS chick...didn't see the video. So funny! Lots of sick bastards getting some strange around her. I will reiterate my usual mantra...that is why the good lord gave you hands. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete