Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to My Lunacy (Originally Posted January 11th)

It has been some time since I've wanted to start a blog and I figure why not start now...it being a new year and all. 

Now please don't think that it was a "New Year's resolution" to start my own blog.  Resolutions are for losers.  Harsh, you say?  I think not. 

Think back to all of the times (maybe even including this year) that you made a resolution only to break it...perhaps it did not happen on the second day of the year or perhaps even the second week...by the end of the year, I can safely bet that you broke it.

No more cigarettes?  Remember that time you drank too much and then lit up in the bar? 

Time to diet.  I guess we won't count that box of Pringles you downed in one sitting…you fat f-ck.  You know what they say: once you pop, you can't stop.

No more red meat?  Pull your panties back up you little b-tch and eat like a man.  If G-d did not want us to eat red meat, he would not have invented cows nor Ruth's Chris Steak House.

Yes, if you made a resolution at some point in your past, I am calling you a loser...get over it.

Anyway, this first blog is simply a nice outlet for me to let loose on news of the day, favorite television shows and movies, or perhaps just an idiot that bothered me during the day.  In time, I hope that this creative outlet allows me to start writing the movie that has been developing in my head for some time...and no I will not tell you about it as I believe you will try to steal my idea.

I am who I am and I warn you now that should you decide to follow this blog, I will insult you in one way or another.  Political correctness is a bunch of bullsh-t reserved for full of sh-t politicians and some of my closest friends.  I push the envelope, I cross the line, and f-ck yeah, I like it!

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment