Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Final Thoughts

Does anyone know what cell phone service Jack Bauer uses?  Bauer seems to have perfect reception in CTU's subterranean building yet I struggle to receive service in my own house!

NASA has discounted the price of its soon-to-be-retired space shuttles to $28,800,000 each...a savings of almost 32%!  What a deal! But wait, there's more.  Act now and they'll throw the main engines for FREE, a savings of $800,000.  I smell an informercial!

I had more crack delivered in my household on Monday via the guys fixing my carpet than found in a crack den in Detroit.

Can the airlines want to bend me over any further than they already have?  Not only are baggage fees higher, but apparently if you book award travel less than 21 days out, there is a "redemption fee" of either $100 or $150...seriously?!  Is the computer working harder less than 21 days out versus a month out?!  I am not sure who is a bigger douchebag, Delta or Ticketmaster, with all of their made up bullsh-t fees.  Bastards.

Speaking of the airlines, I really wish I was in a profession in which I could make folks like doctors and airlines wait an hour or more for my services.  What makes their time more valuable than mine?!

No comments:

Post a Comment