Friday, January 15, 2010

Looks Like I Picked the Wrong Week to Stop Sniffing Glue

As I stare at the computer bleary-eyed after a two hour nap, I realize how great it is that the end of the week is FINALLY here.  If 2.5 days of meetings wasn't long enough (after 2.5 days of meetings the week prior), my household didn't include just one sick kid, but two! And if that wasn't enough, it looks like my time on earth may be more limited than I once thought.




While watching the news this week on the telly and reading online, I determined I am really f-cked.  I just read an article that couch potatoes may have shorter lives.  For one, F-CK! While obvious, this is definitely a fact that doesn't help my life nor my blog! 

And now on the heels of that article, I heard another obvious yet depressing fact that "getting too little increases the risk of health problems, including memory impairment and a weakened immune system." Can someone throw some good news my way?  While I like being out of the norm, apparently my less than six hour sleep a night is in the minority (1 out of 6). 

So my apologies to my family as apparently my poor eating habits and lack of exercise will not be the death of me...my love of watching television into the wee hours of the night will!  Let's just hope I make it to see how "Lost" ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment