Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Final Thoughts

Why is it that the Vice President and Speaker of the House get the worst seat in the house for State of the Union address?  I understand that they are next in command and they want to remind America that they exist, but they must be miserable staring at the back of Obama's head all night.

Speaking of the State of the Union address, is there a bigger kiss-ass event in America?  I guess if I were getting lambasted in the media as much as Obama, I would want to receive applause and a standing ovation every now and then too (or in this case every two minutes).

Best part of the State of the Union address?  The fact that they didn't interrupt the season premiere of "Lost" next week.  I knew I voted for this guy for a reason.  FEBRUARY 2ND!

So now Elizabeth Edwards possibly wants a divorce?!  The affair she most likely knew about during her husband's run for presidency and the child that she has known about since last summer wasn't enough to lead to a separation in the past?  Sounds like someone doesn't like her husband getting all of the attention. 

Animal rights are furious over skater Johnny Weir wearing fur?!  How about being furious that a man wore an outfit (excuse me, costume) as embarrassing as he did.  Perhaps next time he won't pick something from his sister's closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment